This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adblocker plus has kind of stopped working??!?
02-14-2013, 03:01 AM
Adblocker plus has kind of stopped working??!?
Well it usually stops all adds from popping up, always. I downloaded Slender (the game) and got all this **** with it that put ads everywhere, so, like a normal (Very easily irritated person) I downloaded ad blocker plus. To my surprise it stopped ALL adds even YouTube ones so I quickly decided it was amazing and I loved it. For a few months now I've had no problems with adds but a few days ago it started doing this annoying thing on my Facebook where it would 'adds not by this site' and then a little 'i' with a blue circle around it. It wouuld be fine if there was only one but every 5 seconds the page reloads and BAM there's a new one and they just line up down my page, same thing happens when I look at pictures and I can't read the comments without constantly scrolling down!! Also it does this thing, like when I'm doing research for school, there will be a word highlighted (like it's a link to another page with more info on what that word means, like on wikipedia) but it's not and if you just scroll over it BAM add advertising 'hot singles in my area' ... I do not need to know about that ...

All this stuff happened before I got adblocker plus but on my facebook it would advertise 'one night stands' , etc instead of the little 'adds not by this site' thingy.

Any ideas on how to repair my addblocker plus? I've tried updating it and there're no updates for google chrome available.
Sorry it's so long, thanks in advance x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Adblocker plus has kind of stopped working??!? - Littleduckling - 02-14-2013 03:01 AM
[] - Pulsar - 02-14-2013, 03:09 AM
[] - DunbarPappy®ϟϟ - 02-14-2013, 03:09 AM