This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my godmother didnt inform me she was in the hospital this time?
02-14-2013, 04:52 PM
my godmother didnt inform me she was in the hospital this time?
I know she DOESN'T have too but she usually does. Recently her son passed away ( last September). Ive been there for my godmother and she or her daughter usually informs me shes in the hospital. I like going to keep her company. She actually likes it when I go to visit her. I had to find out from facebook. But I don't know why she didn't inform me but maybe its because we had a blizzard and I couldn't travel in these conditions. But I get worried about her. She is my godmother after all. Should I keep quiet about it? I haven't seen her in a few months so I get worried. Should I comment on her status? I don't want to make her feel bad. Plus I'm super busy lately because of school but I was free Friday from school ( even though the storm started around 5pm.. it would of been bad to travel home)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
my godmother didnt inform me she was in the hospital this time? - TeamSabrina (TeamJaleel!) - 02-14-2013 04:52 PM
[] - Tatsuyo - 02-14-2013, 05:00 PM