This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which phone should i buy?
02-15-2013, 08:56 PM
Which phone should i buy?
I'm thinking of getting the sony xperia miro or u.There is about £30 difference between the two,but the miro goes on about facebook alot and i do not have it,it's s*** and i will never have it but it has a memory card slot in it so i can put my old one in it with my pictures and music.The u does not have a memory card slot but has 8gb built in.I just can't decide which one to pick,i know the people in the phone shop will probs want me to but the dearer one =/ is it worth getting the u and just sending everything to it or just get the miro but not have facebook on it,You don't have to have fb on it so you?Any input would really help,as my lg optimus is crap.It freezes and does not let me type at all.I'm thinking of getting a new phone asap.
And no, i do not want what every one has got,a iphone 4 or whatever.You have to pay for music and i have alot of music all ready on my phone =/ and i think there are alot of other phone's what work better than the iphone.Or if anyone else can give recommend a good phone,please feel free to tell me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Which phone should i buy? - Anon - 02-15-2013 08:56 PM
[] - Williams - 02-15-2013, 09:04 PM
[] - Cyber - 02-15-2013, 09:04 PM
[] - COLORADO - 02-15-2013, 09:04 PM
[] - gracey - 02-15-2013, 09:04 PM