This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 points! I'm scared that my ex will get raped by his new girlfriend?
02-19-2013, 09:13 AM

So you are about 13 years old. And that chick sounds scary for a 13-year-old. I used to have a friend like that at 13, bisexual and touchy, she was kinda exciting... though she's not creepy. She dated a guy for 9 months.

I'm quiet sure she doesn't have herpes and other STDs. And women can't really rape men. Men must be somewhat turned on to engage that. Don't get so depressed and paranoid. If it happens, it has to do with him too. Blow jobs though that could be done without statutory feeling. but hey, i know the thing is you don't want your ex near this dirty hoe.. don't try to push her away. never do stuff behind his bag. Creeper will tell him it's because you're jealous (which is not true when it comes to this particular Creeper situation) and that could push him away.

Just do your own thing. Ask him about the creeper. What does he really feel about her. She probably creep him out too. That's why he's confused... Discuss her creepiness.. you'll bond over it.

1. You dated him before the creepy girl for a year so you know him much more than Creeper. He doesn't even that sure about her. He only told you and few people about her. You just gotta wait and prove to him that you're trustworthy.

2. I don't think so.

3. He could.. First get this creepy hoe off his back.

4. How do you respect his relationship with somebody so creepy? About your feelings, yes you should.. but try not to fight much this time

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Colby - 02-19-2013 09:13 AM
[] - Samuelanji - 02-19-2013, 09:13 AM
[] - Debashish - 02-19-2013, 09:13 AM