This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll: Guys would u date this type of woman?
02-20-2013, 04:56 PM
Poll: Guys would u date this type of woman?
Hi I am 18, and currently studying A levels in college, I believe in finding decent women, and maintain long term meaningful relationships, and the aspects of the woman I am referring to below is 21 years old and her name is Jade and I am just curious to know if guys would date this type of woman, and what you ladies in general think of this woman e.g. is she good to date or should I avoid and if so why please thank you, sorry am just not that experienced when it comes to figuring out women and dating.

- She is in same class as me, she is smart, gets high grades and does her work all the time.

- Long story short: She works in a pub, smokes, loves drinking and getting wasted on the weekends.

- She sent me a friend request on facebook and twitter, and she has a couple of pics of her and her best friend who is same age as her, partying with a bunch of guys in a pub/night club and drinking beer.

- When I see her outside college, there are a few guys out there shouting her name out and calling her and things, and she turns around looks at them, then sometimes smiles or turns back around.

- She stares, smiles and flirts with me in class, she has even touched me lightly several times.

- She called this other guy from my class named Matt cute last year, she looked at him up-close and said he is cute and he didn't respond to her and just kept doing his work.

- This year she seemed to be flirting with me for some reason, and when am not around then she stares and chats up with Matt, So I am finding it hard to reach a conclusion with this woman as I just don't know what she wants or even who she wants.
YOU CAN ANSWER TO HELP ME OUT, OR U CAN JUST GIVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL OPINION OF WHAT U THINK Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Poll: Guys would u date this type of woman? - Zain - 02-20-2013 04:56 PM
[] - hugeacoustics198 - 02-20-2013, 05:04 PM
[] - Sir Richard - 02-20-2013, 05:04 PM
[] - master M - 02-20-2013, 05:04 PM
[] - Farha - 02-20-2013, 05:04 PM