This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is that true ............?
02-20-2013, 08:54 PM

I know TST published a cartoon of Netanyahu but there wasn't anything anti-sematic about it, as far as I can tell, nor any need, therefore, for anyone to apologize for it. I don't know if anyone did, though.

The reason why Muslims grievance over cartoons isn't taken seriously is that Muslims can't protest peacefully, like civilized people do. They have to attack embassies and murder innocent people that had nothing to do with the cartoons. Can't you see the difference?

Drawing a caricature of Mohammed hurts no one alive and that's clearly not the same as as encouraging a second holocaust and looking for the extermination of the Jewish people (which the TST didn't do), which is genuinely offensive and hurtful and an act condemnable. There is no reason for anyone to respect a person who preaches hate for non-Muslims and calls them vile animals and says they're fuel for the hell-fire. Such a man rightly deserves whatever's hurled in his general direction.

------------

We too have feelings. Our feelings get hurt because of Muslims venerating a man who calls us vermin and vile animals. Just as you venerate Mohammed, we venerate freedom and it's deeply offensive for your to ask that we censor our self for your sake. There is no reason we should. Your religions don't get to trump our freedom. There is no reason we should tolerate a religion that doesn't know what the word means. Muslims are no more important than any other group of people, despite what your imaginary friend says. Hurt feelings don't give anyone a right to murder innocent people. Even if you are peaceful, the argument still stands that your feelings are not more important that anyone else's and you'd just have to deal with the way things are. Anyone that actually deserves respect usually gets it and it doesn't need to be asked for. Mohammed, again, deserves no respect.

Another things that's deeply offensive is you asking this question. Respect for religion and cartoons are more important to your people than innocent people being murdered by Islamist thugs. I don't see any Muslim doing anything about stuff like suicide bombings and the way women are treated by Islamist in Muslim nations... your most major concern is to some home make the rest of the world shut up and this stupid blasphemy nonsense and not any of the genuine human rights violations in your countries, against which you don't show the same level of outrage as against some silly cartoon. I think you'd have a better position to reason and negotiate with the world about this if you could first rid of the parasites in your countries who want to murder all the Infidels and teach children how to blow themselves up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
is that true ............? - Angie - 02-20-2013, 08:46 PM
[] - Colin - 02-20-2013, 08:54 PM
[] - Nazneen - 02-20-2013, 08:54 PM
[] - Ayubowan - 02-20-2013, 08:54 PM
[] - Acid2 - 02-20-2013 08:54 PM
[] - Tomknight - 02-20-2013, 08:54 PM
[] - rubusmubu - 02-20-2013, 08:54 PM