This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not trying to be mean... but I need suggestions? thanks?
02-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Not trying to be mean... but I need suggestions? thanks?
Okay so I moved schools and I have a lot of girls phone numbers from my old school. Well I have been going to this school for a year now and I have only like 15 because all the other girls that give me there numbers I just dont text them because I think they arent that good looking. All the girls I wanna text have boyfriends and im like wtf. I look through my contacts and im like oh I could text her wait nvm she has a bf. And I dont wanna text the girls from my old school because like I havent seen most of them in a while only a couple. So I am bored now becauseI dont know who to text. Am I just on twitter all day and gets boring after a while. What should I do. I really want a gf but all the ones I an interested in are taking by my friends and im not gonna be a douche and try to get at their gfs. Who should I text most of the girls at my school arent that good looking and the good looking girls are freshman and im a sophmore so I dont have any classes with them. Should I just wait it out? Or do what? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Not trying to be mean... but I need suggestions? thanks? - Keagan - 02-21-2013 12:56 AM
[] - Mike - 02-21-2013, 01:04 AM
[] - notyou311 - 02-21-2013, 01:04 AM
[] - Sukhi - 02-21-2013, 01:04 AM
[] - Vulgarafternoon917 - 02-21-2013, 01:04 AM
[] - Mireya Vazquez - 02-21-2013, 01:04 AM