This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really need new clothes!?
02-21-2013, 10:06 AM
I really need new clothes!?
I'm a sophomore high school student, and I have to wear uniforms. But the thing is, we always have tons of dress down days, and I still need something to wear when I'm not in school.

Anyway, I have very little clothes and they're all ugly, outdated, or out of season. I have mostly short sleeved shirts and I don't really wear any of them. I also have some jeans but they are either uncomfortable or just plain ugly. I'm too young to get a job so I don't have any money to get new ones, and I just don't know what to do. I'm so tired of walking around in clothes that I hate. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for having something to wear at all, but I just wish I could wear something that I actually like for once.

Can someone give me some suggestions on what to do? Every time I search for new ideas, all I can find are blogs and videos on recycling your clothing with sewing, etc. I can't do that because I'm not good at sewing, and my sewing machine is broken anyway. Help!
No, this isn't a troll, I'm completely serious.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I really need new clothes!? - BlueDance8 - 02-21-2013 10:06 AM
[] - lady - 02-21-2013, 10:14 AM
[] - ClicketyClack - 02-21-2013, 10:14 AM
[] - NYCStar - 02-21-2013, 10:14 AM