This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am an emotional wreck. Should I cut him out of my life?
02-26-2013, 11:23 AM
I am an emotional wreck. Should I cut him out of my life?
I moved away from home about 7 months ago. I ended things with my fiance, almost 4 months ago, due to his unfaithfulness & lies. Since the break up I had been having a very hard time getting over things, facing depression, guilt & I was just very sad all together, some days I didn't even want to get out of bed. Through all of this cousin, whom I love more than anything was by my side throughout everything! Calling me everyday & just making sure that I was OK. Since moving away from town I have cut a lot of people out of my life, friends that were no good & even some family members. People who I felt were bringing me down. About a month ago a very close friend of mines brother wrote me & told me that my friend(his sister) & my ex had been having sex during our whole relationship. Of course I was devastated, but at that point I felt that I had come so far that I didn't want to go back. So I never confronted her or asked her if it was true. I just let it go & kept moving on. My cousin knew how bad that hurt me, & he kept telling me everyday to get over it & move on, & that there were both nothing, so I was. Today while I was on the phone with my cousin he tells me that he confronted my friend on facebook regarding the situation, I was furious!! I am a grown woman, not to mention that if I wanted to confront her I would of, it was my choice not to. I was so hurt! Of course she denied it, but I didn't even care, how could he do that, & it's been more than a month since we first found out about them being together, why would he wait so long to confront her! & why not ask me or come to me first & ask me if I was OK with it. I didn't want her to know that I was hurt, or sad or anything. I just wanted to move on! & now I feel as though I am going back once again, because now this is fresh on my mind once again! When I confronted my cousin as to why he did this, he just said "because I hate her" he hates her for his own reasons, so he should of confronted her regarding there own problems! Not mine! Then I began to cry, & cry because she told my cousin that they never had sex, but he was in the local grocery "looking at her up & down" whatever that means. I began to cry on the phone with him, & all he could say was it's not that big of a deal, get over it & he kept saying "I didn't even know you two were friends" If we weren't friends why would I of been mad about the whole situation, it's like he didn't even care. I am so hurt, because me & him were so close, I looked to my cousin for advice on any & everything & he was the one who kept tellling me to move on but here he is pulling me backwards! Now I feel as though I can't trust him, & there is no point in us talking ever again. Am I overreacting. Then I tell him how much I love him, & how much I trusted him & all he could say was "why did you put so much trust in me" "Im a scorpio" Im selfish" He had no remorse! He never stopped & thought how this would make me feel. Your opinions? I am thinking of just cutting him out of my life for good.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am an emotional wreck. Should I cut him out of my life? - Bri - 02-26-2013 11:23 AM
[] - Shih Tzu - 02-26-2013, 11:27 AM
[] - Dud - 02-26-2013, 11:29 AM