This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the most drunk you have ever been or seen?
10-12-2012, 08:04 AM

One time I peed on a cop's horse, another time I fell out of a chair i was sitting in and straight into a koi pond, then this other time I swear this happened but every one told me we were watching et when this happened, I walked outside to get some air, we were getting high at the time and laughing, I went outside to get some air, stumbled around into some wooded area, I swear I saw an alien screwing deer, then when i got closer the alien ate the deer and ran off, now the other day, i was in the back of a friends car, pulled the seats down, crawled into his trunk stripped down to my undies, we started drinking before going out to a bar and still partialy sober to where this seemed like a good idea and was drunk enough to fall over twice before disappearing, and when he stopped for gas I knocked on the trunk door, he opened it, he didn't know i was there, I popped out saying hes gonna rape me and ran off into the dark, funny thing is a cop was just walking out after getting some coffee and a donut and saw the whole thing
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Michelle B - 10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
[] - christyluvsjohn - 10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
[] - Troll King ATL - 10-12-2012 08:04 AM