This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are your reasons why WWE needs to go back to TV-14 again?
10-12-2012, 07:56 AM
What are your reasons why WWE needs to go back to TV-14 again?
I'll post my reasons in a few moments, but first of all.. I just want to say that it's boring and it's a huge turnoff. It's too predictable on what will happen every week {we know it's the same sh*t every week} and we know who the winner of the match is every week, it's the same heel. With PG, there's no S.O.B gimmicks, no more blood which means {no more Hell In A Cell with blood in it} no good I quit matches, no more first blood matches, no steal chair shots to the head, and no great matches like I use to watch like Eddie Guerrero {may he rest peacefully in Heaven} vs. JBL {John Bradshaw Layfield} for The WWE Championship Title.. There are also no more Divas in bikinis, no more bikini contests, and no more Adult Content in WWE either!

I know for a fact that WWE needs to go back to TV-14 because - it allows them to produce more Adult Oriented programing like they did during The Attitude Era, it attracts a larger ammount of fans around the 18-65 age and up mark like The Attitude Era, it would totally crush TNA if they do this as TNA's theme is their greatest weapon against WWE's PG Era, and it would totally be a breath of fresh air for older teen and adult fans.

Now here are my reasons why WWE needs to go back to TV-14:

1 - They can bring back Bra and Panties matches, most Divas today are eye candy, so they need to have a bunch of long Bra and Panties matches instead.

2 - Some of the guys who left WWE are more likely to come back such as Batista who said he hated the PG Era they have in WWE and that's why he left.

3 - Ending PG will bring back all of the Adult and Older Teen fans who quit watching and attending WWE because of PG.

4 - Heels are always limited to what they can do with a PG rating. The Anti Bullying Campaign is great for kids to learn bullying is wrong, but I don't think it belongs in wrestling. Look at Bully Ray, if TNA told him he couldn't be a bully - he wouldn't be the best heel in the business today.

5 - Sex Cells, and it was funnier when Vince had stuff going on like making out with all of the Divas, Trish Stratus and Mickie James in lesbian relationships, sexual chocolate Mark Henry and Mae Young and he got her pregnant. Come on, that was Hilarious and WWE would never have that kind of creativity today.

6 - WWE bleeps out words that in my opinion aren't even considered cuss words so it feels like - wait a minute.. What is this Barney and The Fresh Beat Band? I'm an Adult and I feel like I'm too old to watch it now.

7 - No respectable Adult will go on Twitter and trend whatever Michael Cole says. They never shut up about Twitter and it's annoying. Overmarketing is actually killing the company and without PG Era, they'd realize we don't want Twitter in wrestling and would be forced to stop.

8 - It's unfair to only cater to kids when you have loyal Adult and Teen fans who have been watching WWE for years.

9 - WWE forgets that kids still watched it with their parents when it was TV-14, so by switching back to TV-14 again they are NOT going to lose any of their kids fans. I'm proud to say that at that time The Rock to me was what John Cena is to these kids today.

10 - By WWE going back to TV-14 again, they're more likely to get all of the former and retired Superstars and Divas back in WWE again - such as Mickie James, Lita, Trish Stratus, Victoria, Ashley Massaro, Torrie Wilson, Billy Kidman, The Hurricane, Carlito, and all of the former Divas and Superstars who aren't in WWE anymore.

11 - Getting rid of PG will make the company more money! Instead of relying on parents to buy their kids John Cena T- Shirts, maybe they can end PG. Ending PG will bring in more customers like I said, so a lot more people will actually order the pay per views and show up at the shows every week. It won't just be most parents and their kids every week to think John Cena is so amazing.

Take all of these things out of the show and it's not really WWE at all - it's a watered down product. That's why TV-14 will make WWE better to watch. I watch old DVDs of TV-14 WWE and question why I even bother watching WWE today.

So what are YOUR reasons why WWE needs to back to TV-14 again?

Note: I posted this question again for others who did not get an opportunity to answer it the first time, so only answer this question if you didn't asnwer it the first time!
BQ: And what did you like better about WWE when it was TV-14?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What are your reasons why WWE needs to go back to TV-14 again? - The Star Kid - 10-12-2012 07:56 AM
[] - Down And Out - 10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
[] - Dolph Ziggler - 10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
[] - hugespy067 - 10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
[] - FROSTYâ„¢ - 10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
[] - xatungova - 10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
[] - Expertmorning861 - 10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
[] - Anthony M - 10-12-2012, 08:04 AM