This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think the old days were better?
02-28-2013, 05:59 AM

I like retro stuff too

but... there's no law saying you have to own a laptop or phone with internet capability, there's no law that says you have to use the internet when you're not at home (I don't) and there's no law that says you have to have a facebook account.

DVD players are actually easier than VCRs, no rewinding, no tape to get ruined and stuck in the VCR because the back snapped off and the tape got all twisted (same with music cassette tapes)

You can put MP3s on a CD and make your own CDs and you can put 100s-1000s of songs on an mp3 player, why would you need cassette tapes? but two years ago I bought a boombox so I could play tapes, boomboxes are still out there, even record players.

HTML sites were annoying with their music and flashing ads and weird colours giving everyone headaches and the HTML always broke because of small bandwith.

Go to bed at 11pm and it won't matter. Not every channel had a limit to airtime. People who are insomniacs need something to watch.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Joanna - 02-28-2013, 05:36 AM
[] - Bazza - 02-28-2013, 05:45 AM
[] - Andrew - 02-28-2013, 05:49 AM
[] - DV - 02-28-2013 05:59 AM