This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he dangerous? I think my ex might be a violent stalker. Plz help!?
02-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Is he dangerous? I think my ex might be a violent stalker. Plz help!?
Plz read and respond! We broke up because he was cheating on me with his ex. I told her about us and he got really mad at me and started threatening to kill me and my family. We stopped talking but then he tried to call me a few times but I ignored it.

Then someone made a fake email almost exactly like mine and emailed him that I'm pregnant. He kept calling me accusing me of doing that. Then someone posted my cell number on Craigs List and I was getting nonstop calls and texts from people.

Then I was missing him so we got together. He told me I'm his for life, I'll never be with another man, that he owns me, that I'll never get away from him. I know he's still talking to the ex he cheated with and he's just a jerk so I don't want to be with him, even though I miss him.

I already changed my number, but do you think he is really a stalker? Is he dangerous and should I be worried for my life? He used to hit me sometimes while we were together and has been in jail for domestic violence against a different ex. Do you think he was the one that posted my cell on Craigs List and made the fake email?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is he dangerous? I think my ex might be a violent stalker. Plz help!? - justagirl - 02-28-2013 07:57 AM
[] - ~Aviatrix - 02-28-2013, 08:01 AM
[] - sacredclay - 02-28-2013, 08:01 AM
[] - Jess - 02-28-2013, 08:09 AM