This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I spoiled? I try not to be but am I? What do you think?
02-28-2013, 08:03 AM

Of course you have a phone, computer, TV, and all that stuff. Most of the kids -- or most of the kids at my school and in my neighborhood -- are like that. As for me, I have a MacBook air, iPod 5th generation, PSP (idk what kind, I got it when I was like, seven or something and I never use it), an iPhone 5, a TV with cable in my room, an AWESOME Gameboy (i love it, seriously), an iPad 3rd generation, three HUGE cameras (REALLY into photography), and lotsa pets. I have 45+ pet rats (don't get grossed out) that I'm selling for $25 each to my friends who need pets, so by the end of this week around 15~18 will be gone. :'( They're well taken care of, though. I keep the girls in two FN (Ferret Nation) cages that I connect with tubes to, like, five 66 qt. bins, and the boys with separate bins and one FN cage. I love them all! I also have a two dogs, two cats, and two horses.
BTW, my family isn't filthy rich or anything. We're just...people. My great uncle is really rich though. I'm not bragging, I've never even met him. :/ I wish I knew him though. He has two Lexus cars and one BMW and this REALLY expensive other car (I don't like telling just anybody). Other than him, my family's normal. Most of my friends are like this too, except for the many pets I have. I'm 13 though. You might be younger or older.
I get all A's too, but I don't think it counts because Asians are smart, right???

So no, I don't think you're spoiled. Your parents just care about you and really love you. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Grace - 02-28-2013 08:03 AM