This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone has experience of these "Work at home jobs".I heard they are frauds.?
02-28-2013, 01:28 PM

I'd like to understand the fascination with working from home. I work from home as a copywriter for various websites and it's not easy. Requires a lot of discipline and time-management skills. Sitting in one's pajamas and doing little does not earn a paycheck nor is it glamorous. What I do is hard work and has tight deadlines.

Someone, anyone, enlighten me with this fascination of work from home. I enjoy what I do but I do real work compared to these scams.

EDIT:

Financial stress or otherwise, with two young children and no chance of getting a housekeeper or someone to assist with childcare, work from home jobs will not be useful. As I said, they require discipline, time management, and an ability to pay close attention to your work.

If you are consistently distracted by children the work will never get done. Even I have to leave to go to a coffee for a few hours to keep myself motivated and away from household distractions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - lb_centaur - 02-28-2013, 01:25 PM
[] - Kim K - 02-28-2013 01:28 PM
[] - Jawahar - 02-28-2013, 01:32 PM
[] - Retired4now - 02-28-2013, 01:41 PM
[] - presyous17 - 02-28-2013, 01:50 PM