This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this guy wanna be friends or more? HELP!?
10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
Does this guy wanna be friends or more? HELP!?
-We have known eachother for about 6 months and in that time he has gone from aquantance to one of my good friends (I was already good friends with his best friend).
-He is recently single and he broke up with her after believing he couldn't be himself around her after discussing all of this with me weeks before they broke up.
- He tells me most things about himself and will text me and chat with me on social media (most of the time I start it but he will continue for a good hour or two).
-He is apparently flirty sometimes when talking to me or interacting with me (he will throw things with me or poke me occasionally).
-We went ice skating in a big group and he was acting funny/flirtyand grabbing onto everyone's hips and pushing them but seemingly me most as well as showing off with the rest of the boys.
- At skating, we made a long chain of us and he grabbed my hand (as we were next to eachother)and we awkwardly had intertwined fingers but he didn't let go quickly or change it.
- He got seriously sunburnt and I walked up and traced my finger along the line where his forehead was burnt and he was fine with it an didn't back away or get awkward.
- He always hugs me whether it be when we first say hello or goodbye or both Smile

He is a friendly guy and we are very similar in the way we think but I just want to know if it's a possibility - apparently he can be a little oblivious to female attention but my friends think he is flirty back - what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does this guy wanna be friends or more? HELP!? - stacesmiles - 10-12-2012 08:04 AM
[] - JOHN - 10-12-2012, 08:12 AM
[] - Amber - 10-12-2012, 08:12 AM
[] - Andy - 10-12-2012, 08:12 AM
[] - Shelly - 10-12-2012, 08:12 AM
[] - G Baby G - 10-12-2012, 08:12 AM