This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trying to leave an abusive ex?
02-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Trying to leave an abusive ex?
We dated for four years and he was a nightmare. He abused me in every form possible from emotional, to verbal, and physically hitting me or shoving my down stairs, to even kicking me while I was on the floor. Our relationship was always his way. I wasn't allowed to leave the house, wear any light color clothing, or any makeup and I wasn't allowed to have a Facebook or any social media. In the duration of our relationship I've only met two of his friends in the beginning of when we began dating. I lost so much hair and weight that now I'm showing signs of balding and weigh 84 pounds. I broke up with him a month ago because I couldn't deal with his abuse. While I lost all my friends due to him, he went out and partied all night. He lied about where he was and what he was doing. He met up with ex girlfriends and argued with me over the most ridiculous things. I can't stand him and I can't help but hope that he will be miserable in his life.

I know there are SO many people out there much better then him. He thinks he is above everyone for reasons I have yet to find out. I know I'm not going back to him though being with someone for four years is a long time. I know being without him is for the best but I still need help getting over him.

Do you have advice on coping with a break up or stories of your abuser and your success story? I'd love to hear some motivation right now
I'm 20 and he's 21

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Trying to leave an abusive ex? - King - 02-28-2013 02:29 PM
[] - Happy-2 - 02-28-2013, 02:34 PM
[] - straightjar798 - 02-28-2013, 02:35 PM
[] - curvedhot937 - 02-28-2013, 02:45 PM
[] - Robert - 02-28-2013, 02:48 PM
[] - Texas girl - 02-28-2013, 02:51 PM
[] - Brianna - 02-28-2013, 02:55 PM