This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YG ENT Audition and Trainee life?
02-28-2013, 03:57 PM

1)send it through post mail,not e-mail.From what i've read they don't reveice online auditions..only post mail Big Grin.Well i am not sure.I am also auditioning for YGent through post mail.I think i will send them a CD or a memory stick with my audition.Print and/or put the for on the CD/memory stick.The form is at yg-audition.com.You will find it there.There is one in korean and one in korean+english Smile
2)I think YG is more open minded so yeah i don't think that's a problem.They might make your skin a little lighter.When you debut it depends.Example:2NE1 had dark skin in Fire but white skin in Follow me Smile
3)Yes i think they teach you korean and i think they will probably send you to an international high school?Big Grin
4)Oh sorry i can't answer that,i am also trying to find this answer Smile.For the AUDITION they have an age limit i think:19
5)I believe so Smile
6)I heard they teach you how to sing,dance,you learn new languages,maybe instruments or acting
7)Well i am going to record myself and because my voice sounds crappy on camera.I am trying 'audacity' to record my voice.And the rest i said at number 1)
8)I think they will,they like funny people Big Grin.I mean Dara,she's really funny.As they said "she is the best on tv shows".
9) http://www.yg-audition.com look on the right.There are signs for facebook,twitter and me2day.Click on the facebook one.There is a lot of info Smile
Hope it helped you,good luck on the audition!HWAITING ♥

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
YG ENT Audition and Trainee life? - Yuu - 02-28-2013, 03:55 PM
[] - Simona - 02-28-2013 03:57 PM