This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I too innocent and boring?
03-01-2013, 09:55 PM

Nothing is wrong with you! You are being you! Don't follow the plastics! Those are girls who are growing at a fast rate. I mean their not in college yet! lmao Keep being a leader. Don't pay attention to the trend. Believe me, I am in college and over the drinking age and I do not drink just to fit in with my friends. I am being me. Smile You are still young anyways, to be dressed like a wannabe 21 year old. lol I was just like you in HS. I was the typical jean and t-shirt type of girl. BTW, I graduated from a ghetto HS. They were cool though, their were 5 girls who would dress trashy, but good thing the principal did not allow it. Any girl violating the dressing code had to wear heavy set t-shirts! lmao Classic! Good for you for not having any social networking site. I have a FB, but that is only to catch up with family members who are miles away from me. Other than that, I hate it! Twitter, seems more for celebrities. I don't know, but I would be interested in more reading a celebrity tweet, than a regular joe tweet! lol Just tell those that bug you that you dislike social networking sites! Also, don't be embarrassed to have one BF. YOU'RE 14! So did I when I was your age! I had my second BF, when I was 19. I just listen to my heart. I don't like being in relationship just to have a list, or a title. Most girls are like that! Believe me, their are girls like that! : / Good luck, and continue being YOU, and a leader.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I too innocent and boring? - Macy - 03-01-2013, 09:47 PM
[] - Lola - 03-01-2013 09:55 PM
[] - Polly - 03-01-2013, 09:55 PM
[] - Honestly - 03-01-2013, 09:55 PM
[] - StyPayHorLikSon - 03-01-2013, 09:55 PM
[] - You're Kidding - 03-01-2013, 09:55 PM
[] - Stupid X-Rays - 03-01-2013, 09:55 PM
[] - Tejasvi - 03-01-2013, 09:55 PM