This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the worst that can happen on changing servers for website?
03-02-2013, 02:06 PM
What's the worst thing that can happen when I choose to change my webserver and host somewhere else.My website is a "local" website with thousands! Of folowers subscribers and newsletters etc.Lets say I have 20,000 followers maybe more and over 5 to 10 thousand newsletters.And I want to change hosting to a server.I am told if I don't transfer and save everything I will lose everything.Also my seo will be ruined and backlinks screwed up (whatever backlinks are).On the seo I could careless about seo my website is LOCAL and of course it will top rank on its own website result page in no time.And I update my data and articles weekly so I don't think I have anything to lose.Im just wondering about backlinks.I also have Facebook and twitter and youtube fan pages but that has nothing to do with anything I'm just saying Smile
I have to add my newsletter subscribers manualy I suppose ? Lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What's the worst that can happen on changing servers for website? - Corporate mafia serving since 1776 - 03-02-2013 02:06 PM
[] - Toughtub349 - 03-02-2013, 02:14 PM