This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I apologize to my parents?
03-27-2013, 02:56 AM
How do I apologize to my parents?
Okay so a few weeks before August of 2012 I got into trouble with my parents with the internet. I was on chat rooms, facebook, twitter, tumblr and pinterest. The only thing they new about was facebook. On top of that I fell behind in school (I do online school) and so because of those things they took away my internet privileges (outside of school), texting, iPod Touch 4 and I'm not allowed to go to my friends house because they don't trust me to not get on the computer. About a month later they caught me on a couple of the same sites and they chewed me out for it. So, it's February 2013 and I still haven't gotten any of my privileges back.

I never went behind their back again after that 2nd time. And honestly I've changed so so much since then. Before I was kinda depressed, lazy, and just really blah. Now I'm more positive, upbeat, I'm ahead of my class, and I'm pretty happy. Most of the time. My problem is that I feel like the trust between me and my parents is seriously broken and it hurts me. Also, because I'm home schooled I hardly get out. I have 1 best friend and that's it, but she lives 35min away from me. I probably see her once a month. I don't hang out with anyone my age!! 80% of the time I'm sitting in my room doing school or playing piano.

I just want to live a normal life again. I want to restore my trust with my parents. I want to apologize I just don't know how :/ And I don't know if they'll accept it. I cry at night because of how stupid I am. I don't know why I couldn't have been the way I am now before. Thanks in advance!~

Oh and btw I'm 15.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I apologize to my parents? - 김종현 - 03-27-2013 02:56 AM
[] - Barbara - 03-27-2013, 03:04 AM
[] - Judi - 03-27-2013, 03:04 AM
[] - pushkarshah - 03-27-2013, 03:04 AM