This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't want to go to school?
03-27-2013, 03:37 AM
Don't want to go to school?
The new semester is starting for me in high school. I am a loser, a loner and a failure.
I hate the majority of my teachers (heavy accents) and so do the other kids because we can't understand.
This teacher asked me a question and I had no answer. I don't think I ever will for the subject I have with this teacher.

Anyways, I'm mostly saddened and depressed because I have barely any friends. The friends I made last semester r drifting away and this semester, it's difficult to meet new people. I feel very unintelligent as well. The people I sit with are talkers and I get blame often for their habits.
I have suffered depression at the age of 6 but conquered it through talking with my family; thy r very supportive which makes me feel guilty in every way because I'm not returning their love.
I hold back tears almost everyday after school and hen I get home I cry it out. I neve participate in class because I'm scared ill get the answer wrong.

For the record, I can't join clubs etc cuz too late in the year.

What can I do to solve these problems because if otherwise, you will be seeing a suicide on national television soon.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Don't want to go to school? - Isabelle - 03-27-2013 03:37 AM
[] - Katie - 03-27-2013, 03:45 AM
[] - Indian Kudi - 03-27-2013, 03:45 AM
[] - smallcable653 - 03-27-2013, 03:45 AM