This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to convince the unconvincible parents to take you out of home school?
04-15-2013, 12:58 PM
Okay so here's thing...
I've been home schooled since 2011. I hate absolutely hate it. My mom thinks it's better for me to do home school (K12 Online School). I honestly DO NOT like it. Here's why..
1. To Much Work - They Give you about 10-15 tests in ONE DAY when they barely explain the lesson! In regular school they gave you work but it wasn't that much.
2. The PACE Is to Fast - They teach you something for 1 day, barely explain it and then move on to the next thing. In my regular school the pace was just right.
3. No Social Life - Yes they have events but still home school ruins your social life. The events aren't even that fun. They are lame events.

I really miss my old friends at my old school. We used to have so much fun! But my mom put in home school and now I feel depressed! My friends really want me to go back to my old school and I wanna go back to. I'm not a trouble child either.
So My question is...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to convince the unconvincible parents to take you out of home school? - Jasmine Marie "Jazzy Marie" - 04-15-2013 12:58 PM
[] - Sarah - 04-15-2013, 01:06 PM
[] - K - 04-15-2013, 01:06 PM
[] - sha_lyn68 - 04-15-2013, 01:06 PM
[] - sewgoodmama - 04-15-2013, 01:06 PM