This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I end my relationship?
04-16-2013, 04:40 AM

It sounds as though he is depressed. Thinking low of himself, no self esteem, trust issues etc but if he isnt going to get help from a doctor or other professional then there is only so much he can expect from you on the reassurance part. You shouldnt have to share your passwords. If you havent given him reason not to trust you (which it sounds like you havent) he is just being paranoid and he needs to know that this is pushing you away..

Even though you have sympathy for him he needs to grow up and help himself aswell. He is 21 he should be working or at least looking for work (if he isnt working ) not sitting on his xbox all day and his parents shouldnt be allowing this behaviour. He should be taking you out to the cinemas and meals not inviting you over his all the time. Sometimes love isnt enough and you have to move on.

You should NEVER feel that you cant see your family or that he might hit you he shouldnt be agressive at all not even to the wall and shouldnt be fighting with you infront of family it sounds like he has anger issues and needs anger managment http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxi...anger.aspx No offence but he sounds like he can and will become a control freak and want to control your every move this isnt love.

Please take yourself out of this situation and have some space from him to collect your thoughts it might also be a good idea to see if your family have noticed any warning signs and listen to their advice. At the end of the day its your decision but you asked for an opinion so mine is...

if he doesnt seek the help he obviously needs then get out of there before he becomes dangerous
Good Luck x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Nicky - 04-16-2013 04:40 AM
[] - ronbo - 04-16-2013, 04:40 AM
[] - razielkainspecter - 04-16-2013, 04:40 AM
[] - Nawty - 04-16-2013, 04:40 AM