This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
URGENT - iPad 2 stuck in recovery mode?
04-25-2013, 10:42 AM

hello dear

i had the same problem and i spend 2 days searching the internet and you tube. dont waste ur time downloading any extra softwear like tinyumbrella or blackrain etc..

the problem is itune cannot connect your ipad to the apple main server becouse of the settings of ur computer (mostly happen if u use jail break )

all you need to do is use another computer or go to a internet shop and download the latest i tunes , once installed download the latest ipsw from http://www.redsn0w.us/2013/01/download-i...e-for.html and save it . (do not download old ones as downgrade will not work ) then connect ur device to computer ,open itune, u will get the msg iTunes in recovery mood click ok then hold shift and click restore , new window will pop up select the ispw u just download and press ok . your device will restore to factory setting . this will 100% work if u use another computer . the other way is to edit the host manually but that is complicated .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bob - 04-25-2013, 10:09 AM
[] - corey - 04-25-2013, 10:13 AM
[] - Jonas - 04-25-2013, 10:28 AM
[] - VaegaNDestiny - 04-25-2013, 10:40 AM
[] - arash - 04-25-2013 10:42 AM