This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this guy "suffer" from "nice guy syndrome" or...?
04-30-2013, 07:48 PM

Well I'm a nice guy too. He made some good points, but you did as well.
Nice guys (and girls for that matter) typically finish last in the whole relationship game. I can state that from experience. The majority of people (guys and girls) look for people that could be described as...well, basically everything that he said. It's a two way street.
So, nice people are typically irritated by this (as I am), and sometimes they just get angry about it, like this guy seems to have done. I got pretty angry after another rejection (haven't had any success) a couple months ago, and it took me about two months to cool down.
I wouldn't say it's a syndrome per se. It's really just frustration. It's natural. You get frustrated about things too, right?
I'm sure you're not one of those people who are interested in jerks, so he was probably wrong to go after you like that. If you were into jerks though, then I wouldn't blame him. He made some good points, but to the wrong person is all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Vincent - 04-30-2013 07:48 PM