This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Detest life and don't know how to change it, can't bear another day?
05-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Detest life and don't know how to change it, can't bear another day?
I hate life at the moment, everything in it and about it. And i have done for about two months. I can't stop self harming, crying and listening to music, music is the only thing that understands me. My family just annoy me and wind me up, hardly even know me enough to realise anythings wrong, my friends I don't even know who they are anymore, everyones so two faced and no one understands me or wants to talk. At school I feel invisible, always feel as though I am just there with no purpose. I work hard with studies but its not rewarding. I want to move schools so badly but my parents won't let me, when i think a fresh start will solve my problems. I have talked to guidance teachers but they're no help, no ones any help so I have to turn to cutting and the only time I feel relaxed is when I am alone. I hate the internet now too, facebook and twitter just bring more unhappiness to me.
I really don't know what to do, I hate living like this and I hate no one caring or being there for me everyone taking me for granted like I have no problams of my own. Fake smiling and laughing just so I look okay but all I am thinking in my head is how much I hate everything.
What can I do, I can't bear this any longer

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Detest life and don't know how to change it, can't bear another day? - Sarah - 05-07-2013 10:08 PM
[] - Alex - 05-07-2013, 10:22 PM
[] - FTWman - 05-07-2013, 10:25 PM
[] - XTIAN170174 - 05-07-2013, 10:33 PM
[] - i-Yoda - 05-07-2013, 10:35 PM
[] - Jhon - 05-07-2013, 10:51 PM
[] - Hi T - 05-07-2013, 10:54 PM