This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't I wanna approach women?
05-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Why don't I wanna approach women?
I did have sex for the first time yesterday, and even after that. I still don't wanna approach women, especially if they are attractive (100% of the time attractive women are taken so approaching them is a waste of time). The woman I had sex with is 3 years older than me, I'm 23. She thought I was married or had a girlfriend because she said I was a good-looking guy (I didn't believe her). Even after losing my virginity, I still don't wanna approach women. Why do it when ALL (yes I said all) women will say no to me? I don't play games and I won't waste my time for any woman. No rude answers please. Save the "it's the man's job to approach women" speech. Some men don't ask women because we don't have to. No offense, but men aren't obligated to do anything for random women.
To Nick: Nope, I'm not doing it. I'm not obligated to do anything for a woman I do not know.
To Monica: Then I'm gonna be alone for a long time, I am not obligated to approach any woman.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why don't I wanna approach women? - Michael - 05-27-2013 03:42 PM
[] - Nick - 05-27-2013, 03:50 PM
[] - Monica - 05-27-2013, 03:59 PM
[] - Manhole - 05-27-2013, 04:06 PM