This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help. I need help. I want you to help. Please.................?
05-27-2013, 04:14 PM
I need help. I need help. I want you to help. Please.................?
I'm a mental, depression, self-harming freak. I have family problems. My sisters tell me I'm a failure, Mom hates me etc etc. My Mom is always sad because Dad's siblings hate her and they do magic on her plus she had a miscarriage AND ever since I was born the amount of pain she goes through increased. A LOT. Sometimes, she acts as if she hates me. Dad and her always fighting. I'm scared they're having a divorce. Dad never did any duty as a father.
In school I'm literally know as a freak. American, ugly, loser, black (I'm naturally tanned) etc etc you get the idea. I have three best friends who I love and hate. They're always mean to me. They never stood up for me. Always criticizing me of what I should do and not do. One of them, Marie, is mean to me but never get confronted about. Everybody thinks she's soooooooooooooooooo innocent.
Now, I know what you're thinking. Drop them and pick someone else. But everyone hates me. Nobody understands me.
I USED TO scratch myself at night and with a compass. It hurt but felt so good.
I'm a failure. I'm weak. I hate myself. I hate my life.
Go to my twitter and you'll get an idea of what I go through
https://twitter.com/SavannaI2
I was always judged. Can I help it if I'm not good enough. People use me and drop me like some toy. But I say nothing. I always forgive. I took a depression test.
RESULTS ::
Major Depression:
High-Moderate
Dysthymia:
Very High
Bipolar Disorder:
Slight
Cyclothymia:
Slight-Moderate
Seasonal Affective Disorder:
Slight-Moderate
Postpartum Depression:
N/A

What is Postpartum Depression? And what does the result mean?
I want to cut again so badly.
I'm a Muslim so if you're suggesting help, tell me about depression treatment in Islam.
I know this is pathectic.
Oh and did I mention?
I'm in love with my best friend's brother but he doesn't give a fuck about me
Who would want to be with the depressed freak girl?
No one

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need help. I need help. I want you to help. Please.................? - Savanna - 05-27-2013 04:14 PM
[] - Toro - 05-27-2013, 04:21 PM
[] - human - 05-27-2013, 04:28 PM
[] - Sally Ahmed - 05-27-2013, 04:37 PM