This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I change ? I really want to!?
08-05-2013, 03:58 PM
How can I change ? I really want to!?
Everyone always calls me annoying , irritating , and too hyper . Some people even tell me I need to be medicated for it . I really need help! My friend has changed. She used to be so hyper & annoying & she'd love to fight with ppl and start drama . She's so different . She's quiet now and nice . She Denies that she is medicated.. ( which I don't know if she is or not) but, I wannt to change & I want to do this for ME. I'm sick of getting called annoying . How can I do this ? I also have an obsession with taking photos of ppl and recording videos of them. I need to be quiet and less hyper . I told the doctors that I wanted to be medicated for ADHD or add. They didn't call me back yet . Please help! I'm going back to school starting in aug. I have 2 months to do this & then to show people I'm a different person ! I really want to do this. I want to do this without my friends help & without help from my family . I'm at a friends party right now and they're asking what's wrong with me & why I'm being quiet . But, honestly I like being like this . I think it's good for me . This is because , the more they see me like this they will know I have changed.. help!!!!! Any advice ??? I'm 15 & going to be. Sophomore in highschool starting Aug 28th. HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I change ? I really want to!? - diana - 08-05-2013 03:58 PM
[] - vickylouise22 - 08-05-2013, 04:03 PM
[] - Emily - 08-05-2013, 04:09 PM