This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this a pedophile or a scam? Urgent, please help.?
08-30-2013, 07:58 AM
Is this a pedophile or a scam? Urgent, please help.?
I liked a celebrities page on Facebook. He is popular but not extremely well known. He's 16, my age, (His names Jeremy Shada.) He has posted proof that its him on the page, holding up signs in pictures saying its him. I realize that anything can be created, but the proof seemed accurate. I noticed that he responded to his fan posts, and I left a message, asking what his favorite movie was. He responded, and unlike other responses on his page we actually carried out a full conversation. I'd occasionally talk to him when he was online, we would always talk about normal stuff. Then once, he mentioned he would be in Florida. I told him that's where I live. He said that he's filming a music video there, and that although they would be getting talent agencies to find girls, he'd love for me to be in it. I gave him my email and he said the person in charge of the filming would email me. The filming was about 5 hours away from where I live. The person who was in charge emailed me. He said he'd need me to fill out forms, and since the filming would be at the beach, he'd need bikini photos. This is where I stopped and realizing that I could be in danger, declined the offer. Looking at the celebritys facebook, (with about 40,000 likes I believe) it seems legitimate. The real Jeremy shada would eventually find out if there was a fake page with thousands of likes, right?f The facebook page also states his PO box address and has photos of him holding fan mail and gifts. I am starting to regret declining the offer. What should I have done??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is this a pedophile or a scam? Urgent, please help.? - meoww - 08-30-2013 07:58 AM
[] - ? - 08-30-2013, 08:10 AM
[] - tumbleweed_biff - 08-30-2013, 08:19 AM
[] - H - 08-30-2013, 08:24 AM
[] - Kittysue - 08-30-2013, 08:38 AM