This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I become a big star on youtube?
08-30-2013, 10:00 PM

Okay well first of all I am going to be completely honest.

You are not going to get a whole lot of subscribers the first week you start Youtube. The key to being successful is uploading good content(you need a high quality camera- that attracts viewers) You also want to bring something new to the table that is unique whether you are a beauty guru, gamer or just someone who talks about random events. Also you must upload consistently...I recommend 3 times s week---it shows your viewer that you are dedicated. Also have a good editing system- don't go out to buy Final Cut Pro(not worth it) I would use iMovie if you have a Mac and Windows Movie Maker if you have a Windows Computer.

Also if you want to be a big star, you must be prepared to receive some hate comments, but just brush it off and keep going forward.

Honestly the key to becoming a big star is promoting your channel(not spamming other channels, use Facebook youtube groups), having high quality and good content videos, being unique bring something different to Youtube, being patient- it took me a year to get to 1,000 subscribers and lastly You must be consistent!

One last message don't do Youtube just so that you can get fame... you should quit if you just want to be a big star. Oh one more thing I forgot, YOU MUST COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR VIEWERS. For example get a twitter and respond to you twitter youtube fans, reply to comments you receive on your videos, use hashtags to get your viewer engage, giveaways, and use social media it really helps.

Sorry for this huge message! Hope this helped!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - malcolmmccabe - 08-30-2013, 09:20 PM
[] - Stella - 08-30-2013, 09:31 PM
[] - David - 08-30-2013, 09:38 PM
[] - Jaime - 08-30-2013, 09:41 PM
[] - Rude Answr - 08-30-2013, 09:47 PM
[] - Kat - 08-30-2013, 09:48 PM
[] - When the night - 08-30-2013, 09:55 PM
[] - Tori - 08-30-2013 10:00 PM