This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kevin Durant protected by the NBA?
10-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Kevin Durant protected by the NBA?
Is Kevin Durant the NBA`s goldenboy? He gets to the foulline more times than some of the best drivers like Wade and Lebron when he himself is a jumpshooter. And when ever he chokes out a game he doesn`t get the negative publicity like a Lebron James would. Like tonite vs the RAPTORS he AIRBALLS a 3-pointer that would`ve won the game for them, yet he gets no negative publicity. If it was Lebron "Lebrick" would be trending on twitter right now.
@Kibby yep true dat, dat boy D Rose gettin mad hype too. I seen the last minute of regulation of that pacers vs bulls game, and I don`t understand how the refs call a foul on collision on Rose`s last shot but no foul on Rose on Granger`s shot?
Yeah and no way Derrick rose should win MVP for shooting 43% from the floor. dat is HORRIBLE! and the main reason the Bulls are winning so much is because they have the best defense in the NBA and dat is due to the best defensive mind in the NBA, Thibideau (Boston Defense).
@tyrique o Game 5 vs Pistons is the most clutch showcase I have ever seen in basketball, guess what it was by Lebron. How about that playoff series vs the Wizards where he hit 2 gamewinners. or that shot in the playoffs vs the Magic. But u obviously don`t remember those because a)ur a little kid or b) ur a hater.
And trust me Durant has missed WAY more than 1 potential gamewinner in his career. Wat about against the Lakers last year in the playoffs which would have tied the series at 1 or the shot vs. the Lakers on ABC a couple of weeks ago, etc.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Kevin Durant protected by the NBA? - Cheema - 10-13-2012 11:58 AM
[] - Paul - 10-13-2012, 12:06 PM
[] - zachary - 10-13-2012, 12:06 PM
[] - Gayest Ever - 10-13-2012, 12:06 PM
[] - Kibby - 10-13-2012, 12:06 PM
[] - Omar Mirza - 10-13-2012, 12:06 PM
[] - tyrique o - 10-13-2012, 12:06 PM
[] - Lancington - 10-13-2012, 12:06 PM