This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram Hashtag's aren't showing up in tagged pages?
11-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Instagram Hashtag's aren't showing up in tagged pages?
Alright, this is really starting to tick me off. I run two pages (my personal, and a fan page) but neither of them are working. When I post my hashtags (and I don't post those popular ones from Tags For Likes) I used to get 10-20 likes, but now I get none. If I click on a hashtag, it brings me to the tagged page but my picture isn't there. Is it not registering that I posted my picture? It's really annoying, and it restricts me from getting likes and followers. Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried it on my phone, an Android Galaxy S2, and my mom's phone, a iPhone 4, and it's not working on either one. I restarted my phone and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Someone please give me a solution, thanks!
Alright, I changed my username like someone suggested and it's still not working. GAH. It's been 3 days now and I hate that I can't post. ;~; I emailed Instagram and they don't even have a section to tell them that something is wrong (such as Hashtags, or likes, or followers, etc etc) and since you HAVE to choose a subject to even send them a support e-mail, I had to choose Disabled Account since it was the closest one. Two days and I still don't have a response. -___-
AHA! I found the problem! I was posting a picture of an anime character not wearing a shirt (it was a guy, nothing inappropriate. xD) and I put #Shirtless as one of the tags. Turns out, that's a blocked tagged or something. I got a hunch and searched in the tags for the #Shirtless tag and nothing was in it. I tried putting my picture in again without that one tag, AND IT WORKED. So that's why it wasn't working, even if I tried it on another phone! I hope this can help you guys! For some odd reason, it disables all of your tags. Try going through them and taking out the ones that might be inappropriate. I hope I helped! (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Instagram Hashtag's aren't showing up in tagged pages? - Megan - 11-25-2013 07:08 PM
[] - Nick G - 11-25-2013, 07:18 PM
[] - Katherine - 11-25-2013, 07:30 PM
[] - Ivette - 11-25-2013, 07:32 PM
[] - Sunshine - 11-25-2013, 07:35 PM