This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram Hashtag's aren't showing up in tagged pages?
11-25-2013, 07:35 PM

I wish I had the magical answer I have an Android Galaxy S2 as well and the same problem started the beginning of December. It has been very frustrating as no one on the Instagram side seems to be addressing the issue. Yes you can start a new account like that one person suggested however, after all of the work but in and all of the time spent it is very frustrating to have to start over (especially if the problem still exist) So you start over and it works then it happens again. Someone should know how to fix the problem or at least address the problem so that the users know what we should do. If it something that is temporary then okay or if it is something that is not fixable. I have tried the install, uninstall, log out for a week, try to tag through webstagram, Facebook app and all of that nothing seems to work. If someone would tell me where I can email Instagram support I am more then happy to do that all day until I can get some kind of answer as this is very frustrating as it makes it to where you can not really share or be a real part of the instagram community. My account for the record has never been on private nor is it on private setting now so that is not the issue. This is happening to public accounts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Nick G - 11-25-2013, 07:18 PM
[] - Katherine - 11-25-2013, 07:30 PM
[] - Ivette - 11-25-2013, 07:32 PM
[] - Sunshine - 11-25-2013 07:35 PM