This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy s3 and was shocked by Google Play privacy, is the Apple store any more private?
11-28-2013, 09:48 PM
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy s3 and was shocked by Google Play privacy, is the Apple store any more private?
I've had an Ipod touch for a couple years and recently have been introduced to the android operating system. But when I went to download apps on Google Play I noticed apps wanted my location, use my camera without my knowledge, read my texts, send texts, read my personal information, access to my system settings, and otherwise complete control over my phone and all my personal information.

But I was wondering if the App store from Apple was any more private. Because they do not give any warnings on what apps want access to. So are they just not asking my permission or is it more private?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy s3 and was shocked by Google Play privacy, is the Apple store any more private? - David Fleury - 11-28-2013 09:48 PM
[] - LittleLukeh - 11-28-2013, 09:52 PM
[] - Duncan - 11-28-2013, 10:08 PM
[] - Barf! - 11-28-2013, 10:20 PM