This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone proofread my grammar and spelling please ?
10-14-2012, 09:49 AM

This is known as social marketing. Social marketing is defined as using something for the public by trying to change their mind or convincing them. It’s our health”: realaising<REALIZING> the potential or effective social marketing, national social marketing centre 2007. The key features of social marketing are the following: the customer or consumer is placed at the centre. It focuses on the individual circumstances in the future at present them. Instead of thinking of how a person might be.
‘Clear behaviour <BEHAVIOR>goals’ – it focus on what the individual actually do. it is there to create impact on others and it’s notonly<NOT ONLY>........The approach clearly explains what the aim of intervention for example goals and steps towards it and in terms of what their behaviour<BEHAVIOR> might be<. PLACE A PERIOD HERE>Developing ‘insight’ .......... , keeping or modifying a person’s behaviour<BEHAVIOR>........ .<CAPITAL T> the competition this is the act of competing to look at every fctor<FACTOR> of that compete for individual’s attention as well as willingness or to take on a desirable behaviour<BEHAVIOR>.< COMMA NOT PERIOD> it focuses on both external and (outside of the person such as, competitor advertising and in <INTERNAL>ternal which is factors that creates into the person within such as habit). ....may be comprehended and for med <FORMED>into a profile.<COMMA INSTEAD OF PERIOD> it looks carully<CAREFULLY> at how different <THEY>react to a problem <COMMA AND>what inspires them, such as Diet Coke a mark to aim at older females. ‘intervention mix’ and making mix ‘ there are many way<WAYS> to accomplish a certain goal,.............. I DID MY BEST HOPE IT HELPS

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tiffani - 10-14-2012 09:49 AM
[] - Ken - 10-14-2012, 09:49 AM
[] - Helen B - 10-14-2012, 09:49 AM