This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel really guilty...is there any way he could find out I've been stalking him online?
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM
I feel really guilty...is there any way he could find out I've been stalking him online?
I've been stalking the guy I like's Twitter and Instagram pages. I don't have an account to either so I assumed that I was totally anonymous and he could never find out I was looking at his stuff. (I get onto his pages via a Google search). But now I'm getting a little worried because I've heard that nothing you do on the internet is private. I'm going to stop looking at his stuff anyway because I feel guilty and weird and like a terrible person/stalker for doing it....but I'm still freaking out that he could know I have been.
I've gone onto his Twitter and Instagram pages like every day for a couple months. Is there anyway he could know??
Only answer if you are confident in your answer. I need to know. Thanks.
Oh and remember I DO NOT HAVE A TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I feel really guilty...is there any way he could find out I've been stalking him online? - littlepail752 - 02-19-2014 12:25 PM
[] - Disney_XOXO - 02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
[] - Raaraa - 02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
[] - adaviel - 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM