This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New girl of my ex slagging me off on Twitter?
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM
New girl of my ex slagging me off on Twitter?
My ex left me for someone else but was a complete coward about it. He started treating me badly so I would dump him basically. I did and he got with this girl the day after. This was September and they moved in together last month.

I sent my ex some angry texts the end of November and we haven't contacted each other since. I don't ever want to see him or speak to him again. He disgusts me.

I hadn't looked at his or her social media for three weeks. I forced myself to stop looking because it was making me upset. I had a weak moment today and checked her Twitter. I noticed on the 28th of November she tweeted: "it's a weird feeling knowing someone has been stalking your social media #getalife"

I know it was me she was talking about because the 28th of November was when I found out they moved in together and I sent him angry texts.

I'm angry. I felt like tweeting her back but obviously I'm not going to. I have more dignity than that. I never made anything public on social networking websites concerning the break up and the fact that she has really gets to me. I thought maybe she was a nice girl which is why my ex wants to be with her, but she seems to be a nasty piece of work. If it was the other way around and I was the girl a guy left his ex for, I'd feel sorry for the ex for being broken up with in such a cowardly way. It must be heartbreaking for her. But she just says "get a life". Wow.

I'm not going to look at their social media anymore. Don't worry. I'll just let those two be - what is inevitably going to fail - together from now on. Ugh... The anger stage is hard.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New girl of my ex slagging me off on Twitter? - pian_ox - 02-19-2014 12:27 PM
[] - Democritus - 02-19-2014, 12:27 PM
[] - Anne - 02-19-2014, 12:36 PM