This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Partner is a self employed multi trade builder, does anyone know the best way of advertising his services?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
My Partner is a self employed multi trade builder, does anyone know the best way of advertising his services?
I have set him up a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/leahconstruction13
twitter Leah_Construct
Own domain info@leah-construction.co.uk

I have printed up flyers and posted them and have written to insurance companies to try and become an approved contractor.

I would like to advertise to local people in London UK, Any ideas?

Thanks Guys x
Thanks Jan409 i will continue with the leaflets. I do have a landline set up too it hasn't made it onto the leaflet yet but that is a simple change Smile

Thank you for your advice i will certainly look into a website as he has very many happy customers that im sure would be willing to leave comments etc.
This is his personal business card, we have a flyer with the landline number on and a list of services, which is what i use for advertising. He volunteered and painted a back room for a local cancer research branch and i have been advertising in shop windows, but i love the parish magazine idea! That's fantastic- Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Partner is a self employed multi trade builder, does anyone know the best way of advertising his services? - ClassicS - 02-19-2014 12:31 PM
[] - Jan409 - 02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
[] - Fairdo4all - 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
[] - lau - 02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
[] - Dumdedum - 02-19-2014, 12:52 PM
[] - Dindirel - 02-19-2014, 12:59 PM