This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I lost my friends cause i dont use facebook?
02-19-2014, 01:12 PM

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you were teased in school before. Happy that you have over come that situation.. Secondly, take the time out to better yourself and make yourself stronger mentally, Facebook can be a very cruel world sometimes and from the sound of it your a pretty good kid..there are some kids( teens) take advantage of others feelings and emotions. I use to have a Facebook page as well because it was the only way to connect with my old friends who had moved away to other states or simply lost contact with me. I was always nice to others as well and very popular but preffered to keep my circle very small. I had to learn that you actually don't need friends on the end. As I got older, I'm 28 now, I realized that my family was all I ever really needed and it took for my"friends" to betray me or let me down or not treat me as I would treat them for me to realize it.
First, if you do decide to have a FB page get your parents permission first. Secondly, make sure ur only befriending people that are genuine friends to you to avoid any negativity. And if anyone is causing trouble to ur life let someone know. Good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sir Derp - 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
[] - livelyeggnog917 - 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
[] - Nate P. - 02-19-2014, 12:57 PM
[] - Well You Asked - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - Jcorvette 72 - 02-19-2014, 01:04 PM
[] - RICHARD - 02-19-2014, 01:11 PM
[] - bestuevahad1 - 02-19-2014 01:12 PM