This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I JUST STARTED SEEING THIS GUY?
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
I JUST STARTED SEEING THIS GUY?
I just started seeing this guy right around New Years. He has texted me EVERYDAY...all day. We started going out. And I was spending my days with him at his house and ect. I went home even yesterday and he texted me 2 hours after and I made a joke and said "Already miss me?" and he said "Yup!" and we talked all night. He's already talked about future stuff with me. And I admit I JUST had sex with him on Saturday. He texted me this morning and said "Hey babe" and I texted him hours later when I woke up and said "You got up early" and he didn't respond..for the first couple hours I thought nothing of it...but then it went on like 6-7 hours and I texted him "Danny! Smile" and no response. Now it's 1am and still no text. I also saw that he was on Facebook too and his phone icon said he was on a few hours ago.

I know I sound clingy.. but I'm really not. I never text him first or anything ..I don't wanna text him and be like "Helllo???" because THAT'S clingy. It makes me nervous because I just had sex with him and he made it a point too that he wasn't going anywhere... besides why would he text me in the morning but never respond back all day/night, that's not like him at all. If anything HE will text me if I don't respond in a couple hours asking me what I'm doing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I JUST STARTED SEEING THIS GUY? - Chyeaa - 02-19-2014 12:34 PM
[] - ' - 02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
[] - Az - 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
[] - H - 02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
[] - A.G. - 02-19-2014, 12:48 PM