This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it fair for my boyfriend to do a subliminal test to me in this way?
10-14-2012, 02:55 PM

Ok...
let me tell you this from a psychologist perspective.
YOU ARE NOT WRONG AT ALL.
The thing is, he is just a very jealous person. And jealousy tends to be ok to a certain extent. But him not letting you have a facebook account, etc...is actually called "social abuse".
That's a sick kind of Jealousy that is very unhealthy in a relationship.
I guarantee you, he tells you all the stuff he does for you..just to make you feel like you don't do
enough for him, then you start to wonder (like now) if he's right, and you should do what he says.
DON'T FALL FOR IT.
Honestly, If he is doing this, it's because he's done it before, or he is doing it now. He knows how easy it is to cheat through facebook, and doesn't want YOU to do it.
He knows how easy it is to flirt with other girls, and doesn't want YOU to do it.
He knows how easy it is to see naked pictures of celebs in those websites because HE watches em, and realizes that YOU can too!
He makes you feel guilty over something that quite honestly, is not bad at all!
He does NOT have a legit reason to make you feel like that. Just by the way you write here, I can tell how much you love him. THAT should be enough for him! but apparently he doesn't see it. So many guys in this world would want to have a girl as loyal as you are, and he can't even appreciate it. He has to give you so many restrictions because of his own guilt he has inside. I mean...
think about it. If you flirted with other guys through facebook...would you want HIM to have one? realizing that he can find out easily, and he can do it as well?
....no!
Don't let him do this to you. This is a very sick kind of jealousy. If it starts like this, he will control you a lot if you guys ever get married. He will control who you can be friends with, who you can't. Where you can go out. When. Etc.
Be careful. And put a stop to this.
Good luck. Take care!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - @ - 10-14-2012, 02:55 PM
[] - BloopityBloopity - 10-14-2012, 02:55 PM
[] - deltaSleep - 10-14-2012, 02:55 PM
[] - ol - 10-14-2012, 02:55 PM
[] - shallowafternoon620 - 10-14-2012, 02:55 PM
[] - Jaymz DeLuna - 10-14-2012 02:55 PM