This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is the best lead generation tactic?
10-15-2012, 07:50 PM

The best lead generation tactic for me is to start with a blog. You can post in it articles of your interest and then promote them on Twitter. Promoting on twitter will need some researches using twitter tools. Some of them are listed http://www.blogsome.eu. With researching tools you can find peoples who are talking using your key words. They can potentially be interested in information you re writing on your blog. You can follow this people and try to make from them yours followers. The more followers you have the more traffic will flow to your blog. Once you got enough traffic on your blog you can start promoting your real website by writing articles and branding yourself as an expert. Articles can be followed with an webbinar, tutorial guide. In between your article and it's extension you can put a form to grab your readers details like email and his opt in permission to send him for example a newsletter. Then you can start your lead nurturing program and educate your future customer about your services and products. For such things you can build even a well branded micro-site. I'm using this tactic for my company and have a great conversion rate from lead to win about 70%. For me this is my best lead generation tactic.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ed Atun - 10-15-2012, 07:50 PM
[] - Brenda M - 10-15-2012, 07:50 PM
[] - eva j - 10-15-2012 07:50 PM
[] - Tim B - 10-15-2012, 07:50 PM
[] - Steve S. - 10-15-2012, 07:50 PM
[] - Brionix - 10-15-2012, 07:50 PM