This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small Business Marketing Tips?
03-31-2014, 05:02 AM

I have found email marketing to be very successful , and it's a really high ROI medium. If I would you I would get started with this as soon as possible whether you're an online business or an offline one.

Sometimes it can be difficult building a list when you start out, and in order to make sure that you get some subscribers, you should place an email sign-up form where people will often see it, both online and offline.

Also, remember to sell your newsletter, you want to make it so that people will want to sign up. Answer the questions: what's in it for them?

As for content: a good mix of company news, interesting tips that people would want to read, and of course new product launches are great. One thing that works really well, especially for new businesses that don't have a lot of repeat visitors, is to offer exclusive "newsletter only" deals to you subscribers. A coupon or some incentive goes a long way to increase sales and gaining repeat visits.

I have had good experiences with email marketing, and I recommend you at least establish a newsletter.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jumbo - 03-31-2014, 04:32 AM
[] - Qtwebs - 03-31-2014, 04:48 AM
[] - Sammora - 03-31-2014, 05:00 AM
[] - Jame - 03-31-2014 05:02 AM
[] - Gdfgdfg - 03-31-2014, 05:05 AM
[] - lordreith - 03-31-2014, 05:14 AM