This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is everything going downhill and how can i be happy again?
04-03-2014, 12:54 AM

Welcome to life, its harsher to some than others. Listen, this isn't a punishment and you're not a bad person. You've just hit a low point in your life, as typical as this sounds... there's no where to go but up. A solution? Well I can't just give a straight answer to solve the way life is treating you, the only way is to plan ahead, make goals and change what you don't like. If people disagree and are against you then stand your ground and set boundaries. The only one who can make you happy the most is you, your true unhappiness is from lack of friends, lack of family love/attention but its also because you aren't doing anything about it. You're on a stand still and you need to move already! Like I said, make goals, motivate yourself and eventually life will bring you on a path to happiness. Not saying you won't have anymore problems but with each downfall you become stronger. Good luck, I wish you the best.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Catherine M - 04-03-2014, 12:42 AM
[] - V - 04-03-2014 12:54 AM
[] - ARMINDA CABALLERO - 04-03-2014, 01:08 AM