This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I do about a flea market buying my stolen property?
04-07-2014, 04:44 PM
What can I do about a flea market buying my stolen property?
This guy, used to be a friend of mine, had stole a bunch of my video games... Well, he's admitted that he took the to our local flea market and sold them to the guy in the back...

I had went directly to the flea market, asked the guy in the back about it. I could see my games, lined up and in a glass box... Well over $300 worth of video games... The guy admitted that he bought them from my ex-friend when I showed him a picture... And then he got rude...

He's saying there's not a "G.D" thing I can do about it.... Laughed at me, and told me to call the cops- that they couldn't do anything about it... That he has to deal with the cops all the time and he never gets in trouble.

So I bought back ONE of my games, I did this because I had my name written inside the case, behind the book... It was gone... When I questioned him about it he said he removed it, and removed my name on all the games with alcohol...

Well, I talked to the owner of the flea market, he told me he'd help me out and get me back my games... He never did, and I'm thinking he blocked my number.. I even went into the flea market to talk to him, I watched him run and hide... Literally...

I've even commented and messaged them on their facebook page- all my comments have been removed and I was blocked.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What can I do about a flea market buying my stolen property? - Katelynn - 04-07-2014 04:44 PM
[] - D - 04-07-2014, 04:53 PM
[] - Allan - 04-07-2014, 05:07 PM
[] - Steven m Johnson - 04-07-2014, 05:20 PM
[] - Oldlady - 04-07-2014, 05:32 PM
[] - Rotten1PA! - 04-07-2014, 05:33 PM
[] - Julie B - 04-07-2014, 05:48 PM