This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deal with delusional Justin Bieber fans?
04-17-2014, 09:38 PM

The best thing that you can do is to ignore them. They are whiny little children who don't know good music when they here it and are just blind sheep that would jump off of a bridge if bieber told them to. They are only trying to seek a reaction out of you because they are just butt hurt, and they are a mass of sub-human parasites. If it is a large problem like you are suggesting then I recommend that you either block them, report them, or contact twitter and tumblr for help. I have both a twitter and a tumblr account myself, but I don't use them too much so I can't tell how well that will work.

The only other thing you can do is strike back, and show that you will not be pushed around and bullied around by them. If it makes you feel better and if the picture is really you, you are a beautiful girl, so don't be self-conscious and don't listen to them. Even if that is not a photo of you, you are still beautiful anyway.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tristan - 04-17-2014 09:38 PM
[] - Chris - 04-17-2014, 09:47 PM
[] - Aardvark - 04-17-2014, 09:50 PM