This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How ask the girl to be your girlfriend.?
04-28-2014, 12:01 AM
How ask the girl to be your girlfriend.?
Ok so im not good at explaining things which is why the title is stupid. So couple of weeks ago at my friends house party I met this amazing girl. She clever funny cute like way better than me in every way and wayyyyout of my league. Me in my intoxicated state somehow manged to hook up with her (we're 16 so its just kissing ok ye) She found ME the next day on twitter, we exchanged numbers and started texting alot. Few day later I invited her to my house she was only free the weekend after. So we talked everyday and yesterday was that day. I walked her to my house. We watched Lord of the rings (her suggestion) and got a pizza. We did end up making out for a while etc. I walked her home. He dad answered the door so I just sorta awkwardly waved good bye. She text me making sure I got home ok (alot of crime where we live) We were talking till she went to sleep like usual she started saying how cute i was. and thats that.

Sooo here the question how do i go about like making her my girlfriend i guess is the best way to put it. Ive never had an actual girlfriend and I really really cant fuck this up. What do I say to her. I did plan on saying something to her lastnight but I forgot completely. Shall I talk to her over text about it or wait till I see her again. What should I say? Thanks this is very much appreciated

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How ask the girl to be your girlfriend.? - Andreas - 04-28-2014 12:01 AM
[] - johnny - 04-28-2014, 12:11 AM
[] - Brenda Fleming - 04-28-2014, 12:17 AM
[] - Blue - 04-28-2014, 12:22 AM
[] - John - 04-28-2014, 12:25 AM
[] - Been There - 04-28-2014, 12:28 AM
[] - Demiskayia - 04-28-2014, 12:37 AM
[] - Lil'Alien - 04-28-2014, 12:40 AM