This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17 . No school , No job , No friends, Nothing?
05-31-2014, 01:41 PM

I know things seem really hard right now and I have gone through the same exact thing and I can tell you things will get better. Just try hard and maybe get out of your comfort zone with people that helped me. I used to be like this with suicidal thoughts. I looked at my life and tried hard to change. You would be surprised at what you can do if your determined. Firstly with college lower your standards and go to a branch campus or something then try hard get good grades in your first two years or so to transfer to a better school. Talk to your parents about all this and they may be able to give you good advice. Lastly if you like a girl go for it man and if she doesn&#x27;t like you back just move on. Life is about making mistakes and moving on. You have so much to live for at your age just try and things will get better. If I can do this you definitely can I went through the exact same thing and now I have a stable job, some awesome friends and potential to get a girlfriend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - White - 05-31-2014, 01:40 PM
[] - andrew - 05-31-2014 01:41 PM
[] - Mimi - 05-31-2014, 01:49 PM